Impartiality Policy Statement
Impartiality Policy Statement .
Standcert Ltd., its Directors, Managers, Staff and others involved in the Certification of Organisations fully understand the importance of impartiality in undertaking its Certification Activities.
Standcert Ltd. will therefore ensure that in its dealings with clients or potential clients, all employees or other personnel involved in Certification Activities are, and will remain, impartial.
To ensure that impartiality is both maintained and can be demonstrated, Standcert Ltd. has identified and risk assessed all relationships which may result in a conflict of interest or pose a threat to impartiality.
Quality Policy Statement
Quality will pervade Standcert Ltd’s technical, operational and client service delivery process. Our quality service culture is characterised by client focus and continuous improvement in all we do:
The delivery of quality service shall be the focus of everyone at Standcert Ltd. As we achieve success in the long term pursuit of quality, our staff aims to:
· Meet client needs and exceed client expectations
· Respond efficiently to changes in the business environment and changing client needs.
· Ensure client retention through the quality of our service.
To ensure continuing success of the quality initiative, our top management will:
· Maintain an absolute, proactive and long term commitment to client focussed, continuous service improvement.
· Understand the concepts, be familiar with the tools and encourage techniques that enable us to fully integrate client focussed continuous improvement in everything we do.
· Communicate the quality values of Standcert Ltd.
· Standcert Ltd. has formulated an Impartiality committee for ensuring strict adherence to laid down impartiality norms and for reviewing of the norms on a time to time basis.
The Directors, Management, Staff and Sub Contractors of Standcert Ltd are fully committed to providing all our clients and potential clients with a service that fully meets their requirements.
The certification process will ensure that all audits and certification decisions are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the relevant standard. In addition Standcert Ltd. is fully committed to ensuring that it fully complies with all regulations, relevant standards and all requirements of any regulatory bodies.
Standcert Ltd will ensure that a professional service will be offered to clients through the use of trained, experienced and competent audit and support staff.
Standcert Ltd will continually seek to improve the services it offers and will do so through acting upon client’s feedback, regular internal and external audits, reviews of reports, reviews of staff, management review meetings and management meetings.
Any client who feels dissatisfied with any aspect of the service provided by Standcert Ltd. is encouraged to put in writing their complaint which will be responded to promptly and thoroughly investigated.
Any client who disagrees with a Certification Decision has the right of appeal which will be put before an independent Appeals Panel, comprising individuals who are not employees of Standcert Ltd.
In conducting certification activities, Standcert Limited fully understands the importance of ensuring that the certification process and all audits are conducted in an impartial manner and no conflict of interest exists.
To this end checks have been introduced throughout the certification process to identify any potential conflicts of interest and an independent Impartiality Committee has been established to oversee the operations of Standcert and in particular the certification process.
Information Security Policy
The Managing Director of Standcert Global Ltd understands the information security needs and expectations of its interested parties both within the organisation and from external parties including, amongst others, clients, suppliers, regulatory and Governmental departments.
The Company has recognised that the disciplines of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in information security management are integral parts of its management function and view these as their primary responsibility and fundamental to best business practice. The company also handles a large amount of physical media, the security of which is equally vital to best business practise.
To this end Standcert Global Ltd has produced this information security policy aligned to the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 to ensure that the Company:
· Complies to all applicable laws and regulations and contractual obligations
· Implements Information Security Objectives that consider information security requirements following the results of applicable risk assessments
· Communicate these Objectives and performance against them to all interested parties
· Adopt an information security management system comprising a security manual and procedures which provide direction and guidance on information security matters relating to employees, customers, suppliers and other interested parties who meet its work
· Work closely with Customers, Business partners and Suppliers in seeking to establish appropriate information security standards
· Adopt a forward-thinking approach on future business decisions, including the continual review of risk evaluation criteria, which may impact ion information security
· Instruct all members of staff in the needs and responsibilities of information security management
· Constantly strive to meet and where possible exceed its customer’s expectations
· Implement continual improvement initiatives, including risk assessment and risk treatment strategies, while making best use of its management resources to better meet information security requirements
Responsibility for upholding this policy is truly company-wide under the authority of the Managing Director who encourages the personal commitment of all staff to address information security as part of their skills.
Effective Date: 1st October 2022
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact Information: Such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Account Information: If you create an account with us, we collect login credentials, including username and password.
- Payment Information: When you make a purchase, we collect payment details, such as credit card information or other payment method details.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you interact with our website and services, including the pages you visit, the duration of your visit, and any links you click.
- Communication Data:
We may collect any information you provide when you communicate with us, such as through emails or feedback forms.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services: We use your information to process purchases, respond to inquiries, and enhance our services based on your feedback.
- To communicate with you: We may send you relevant updates, newsletters, or promotional materials.
- To personalize your experience: We may personalize content and recommendations based on your preferences and usage patterns.
- To ensure legal compliance: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal proceedings.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may disclose your information to trusted service providers who assist us in operating our business, such as payment processors, customer support providers, or hosting services.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law, court order, or government request.
- Business Transfers: If Standcert is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
4. Data Security
We use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
5. Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding your personal information. You can request access, correction, or deletion of your personal information, and you can object to or restrict how we process your information. Please contact us using the details provided below to exercise your rights.
6. Children's Privacy
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, we will promptly take necessary steps to delete the information.
8. Contact Us